Built-in cybersecurity, safeguarding next-generation networks
The TCU goes beyond traditional network security measures that focus on the data plane. With its built-in cybersecurity features, it safeguards the control and management plane, which, if compromised, could provide hackers with a backdoor to sensitive data in the network. A plug-in-module, specifically designed for future networking applications like top-of-the-rack switches, performs security, control, and management processing. Powered by the single-chip TCU, this module offers an ultra-compact form factor and a turnkey software stack, ensuring future-proofing against the evolving security demands in the network.
- Multi-tenant virtualization and multi-node
- Runtime attestation
- Hardware-based ownership provisioning
- Single package & field-upgradable
- High resiliency and fast infrastructure recover
- Higher average selling price